We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Help required immediately

Hi, I want to know how can we incorporate the syncfussion toolbars in the browser. My application will open in full window, so i will not have any default toolbars available. Now i need the syncfussion toolbar in order to provide editing options like adding tables, track changes, etc.. Let me know wheather this is possible or not ?. Please help me out immediately as this is very urgent.

Sudhakar G

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team February 15, 2007 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Sudhakar,

Essential DocIO is a Non UI component, which can read and write Microsoft Word files and save it in disk or stream. Currently we provide a Viewer component to view the file, but it is not possible to edit and track changes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

SU Sudhakar February 15, 2007 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Melba, Thanks for reply. i just have one more question, can i achieve this using a richtextbox editer. Like can i open a document into the richtextbox editer and edit the document save it.

Sudhakar G

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team February 15, 2007 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Sudhakar,

It is not possible because Essential DocIO is a Non UI component, which can only read and write Microsoft Word files and save it in disk or stream. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer our online documentation [Essential DocIO->ASP.NET] for more details.

http://www2.syncfusion.com/library/default.aspx

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon