We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GGC grid size

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

56252 Feb 12,2007 05:44 PM UTC Feb 12,2007 08:22 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 12, 2007 05:44 PM UTC

Hello,
Can I set the row, text sizes for my grid? I'd like to have a 'mini' grid using up less real estate.

Thanks,
Dimitri

Replied On February 12, 2007 06:20 PM UTC

Hi Dimitri,

One comment is that by default, the GridGroupingControl does not support rows with individualized rowheights. To get this support, you need to add a custom GridEngine as in the ResizableRows browser sample( \Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\FeatureSamples\ResizableRows ). The ResizableRows browser sample also shows you how to implement the IGridRowHeight interface and its routines for getting and setting row heights for elements.

Once you have this, then you can call TableControl.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit to handle either of these cases. Here is a little sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Forum_ResizeToFit_a41fcf80.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Replied On February 12, 2007 08:22 PM UTC

Thanks Haneef, I'll take a look.

>Hi Dimitri,

One comment is that by default, the GridGroupingControl does not support rows with individualized rowheights. To get this support, you need to add a custom GridEngine as in the ResizableRows browser sample( \Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\FeatureSamples\ResizableRows ). The ResizableRows browser sample also shows you how to implement the IGridRowHeight interface and its routines for getting and setting row heights for elements.

Once you have this, then you can call TableControl.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit to handle either of these cases. Here is a little sample.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Forum_ResizeToFit_a41fcf80.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;