We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I set GGC filters, groupings from code commands?

Hi there,
How can I add a filter for drilling down on the data in a GGC? I would need to attach combo boxes to the cells, but I'm unsure how to do this.

Also, can I use grid grouping or other methods from code directly if I want, without clicking or dropping columns etc from the grid?

Thank vm.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 11:27 PM UTC

Hi,

You can add the FilterBar by setting ShowFilterBar property to true. If you want to enable the filter on the column then you can set the AllowFilter property to true. Please add the code below in the Form_Load event, this will fetch you the desired feature.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true;
foreach(GridColumnDescriptor gcd in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns)
{
gcd.AllowFilter = true;
}

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2007 05:17 PM UTC

Thank you Haneef.

>Hi,

You can add the FilterBar by setting ShowFilterBar property to true. If you want to enable the filter on the column then you can set the AllowFilter property to true. Please add the code below in the Form_Load event, this will fetch you the desired feature.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true;
foreach(GridColumnDescriptor gcd in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns)
{
gcd.AllowFilter = true;
}

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon