We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

IWorkSheet..FindFirst does not work

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

56159 Feb 9,2007 04:16 PM Feb 13,2007 12:24 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: XlsIO
Emperor
Asked On February 9, 2007 04:16 PM

I am using a template.

row = sheet.FindFirst("[[tag]]", ExcelFindType.Text).Row;

This returns null although the the worksheet has a cell of type text containing "[[tag]]".

Please help. Thanks

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 11, 2007 05:38 AM

Hi Emperor,

I am afraid. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Here is the test sample that I used to test this issue.

Find.zip

Could you please take a look at the sample above and kindly let me know if you still find any problem, if not could you please modify this sample so that I can reproduce the issue. This would help me in investigating this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2007 12:21 PM

Hi Melba,
Thanks for the sample code. I have used the exact code you have in there. The only difference is that I am using a template, which I open, and then try to search for the tag.
The case you used - You are inserting the tag in a new worksheet through the code, then search for the tag, which works fine.

I hope I made my scenario a bit more clear. If you can please look into this, that will be great.
Thanks.

>Hi Emperor,

I am afraid. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Here is the test sample that I used to test this issue.

Find.zip

Could you please take a look at the sample above and kindly let me know if you still find any problem, if not could you please modify this sample so that I can reproduce the issue. This would help me in investigating this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 13, 2007 12:24 AM

Hi Emperor,

I created a template and then I opened that template to search for the tag. But I was not able to reproduce the issue. Here is the test sample that I used to test this issue.

Find.zip

Could you please take a look at the sample above and kindly let me know if you still find any problem, if not could you please modify this sample so that I can reproduce the issue and also could you please provide me the version of Essential studio you are using? This would help me in investigating this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;