We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to remove/hide column heading for child grid

Hi,

I have displayed child grid using master detail relationship. I dont want child grid to display the column heading.....
Is it possible...? how can i achieve this....displaying child grid without column heading

Please help.

Thanks
Harshad

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 06:30 PM UTC

Hi Harshad,

Use the HeaderText property of the GridColumnDescriptor to change the header text of the column. Here is a code snippet.

GridRelationDescriptor parentToChildRelationDescriptor = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Relations["RelationName"];
parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns["ColumnName"].HeaderText = String.Empty;

Best regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2007 03:34 PM UTC

Hi,

I dont want just to remove the column headertext....but i want to remove the column header row completely.... Child grid should have only record cells and no column header row.

Please let me know to to achieve this

Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2007 03:19 PM UTC

Hi Harshad,

You can turn ON/OFF the group of nested tables column header by using the NestedTableGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders property.

gridGroupingControl1.NestedTableGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders = false; //Hide the column header
gridGroupingControl1.NestedTableGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders = true; //Show the column header

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon