We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Button Bars doesn''t do anything on a web page

Hi,

I want to add the Navigation Bars for the GridGrouping Control. I clicked on the Show/Hide Navigation Bars. When I run the page, I see the Navigation Bars, but when I click on the next row, nothing happens. Is there a event that needs to be setup? I do have the Grid Grouping control inside a call back panel.

I looked at the selection modes example, but I don't see anything different in my code.

Any help would be great!!

Here is the html:

3 Replies

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 12:41 AM UTC

Hi Rekha,

Fail to add a Primary Key columns for GridGroupingControl might cause this issue. Could you please make this is taken care in your sample. You can add a primary key column by using the below code snippet.

//Adds a primary key column to the TableDescriptor
this.GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.PrimaryKeyColumns.Add("OrderID");

If this is not a case, could you please send me the sample which cause this issue. It will help us to come up with solution. In the meantime, please download our sample and do let us know if you are able to reproduce the issue in our sample.

Forum_56066.zip

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 04:38 PM UTC

Hi GokulKumar,

Thanks for your quick reply.

By adding the primaryKey, it still didn't work.
One point I would like to mention is the GridGrouping control is inside a callbackPanel.

Does that make any difference?

Attached is my code.

Any help would be great!!

Test74.zip

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 11:22 PM UTC

Hi Rekha,

Thanks for your update.

We faced some problem when we tried to reproduce the issue in your sample. The Problem is, we are unable to run your sample because you have even used some other different technique to populate the GridGroup such as "BusinessLogicCL". So could you please update us what does it means ? It will helps us for further investigation. For your kind information, We do support to place the GridGroup inside the callback panel. To ensure this we have attached one sample for your references.

CallbackPanelWithGrid.zip

Please download our sample and do let us know if you are able to reproduce the issue in our sample.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon