We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Howto:? use a cell as the parent control for the popupcontrolcontainer

How can i align a popupcontrolcontainer around a cell? TIA, Peter

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2003 09:32 AM UTC

Here is code that gives you the rectangle around the current cell in both grid coordinates and screen coordinates. Is this what you need? Dim cc As GridCurrentCell = Me.GridControl1.CurrentCell Dim rect As Rectangle = Me.GridControl1.RangeInfoToRectangle(GridRangeInfo.Cell(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex)) Console.WriteLine(rect.ToString()) rect = Me.GridControl1.RectangleToScreen(rect) Console.WriteLine(rect.ToString())

PE Peter July 10, 2003 02:26 PM UTC

Is there a quick way to align the popupcontrolcontainer around the rectangle without adding a parentcontrol?

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 10, 2003 07:22 PM UTC

Peter, No there is no easy way to do it. Someone has to implement the IPopupParent interface (and become the PopupControlContainer's PopupParent) and implement the GetLocationForPopupAlignment method. A good sample is at: Tools\Samples\Editors Package\PopupControlContainer\Advanced\PopupsInDepth Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon