We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to rebind the data to unbounded columns

Hi,

I need to rebind the datasource to the grouping grid control based on some action.
But when I say dgAttributeAnalysis.datasource=Collection
Rebind does not happen and unbound columns want get new values.

Actually i want to get the changes made in data source collection to reflect in grid and some properties in the collection are binded in QueryValue event should get the updated data

Please give me pointer

Thanks
John

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2007 07:02 PM UTC

Hi John,

Before you set the datasource for the grid, you need to clear the columns and unbound columns using the Clear() method and then add the columns.

Here is the sample.
GGC_ResetDataSource.zip

Also refer to the GridGroupingRebind browser sample that demonstrates the switching of datasources at runtime and how to reset the GridGroupingControl to its original empty state. It assigns different datasources (retrieved from the NorthWind MS Access database using OleDb) with different number of levels at runtime.
[install drive]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\FeatureSamples\GridGroupingRebind

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon