We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AutoComplete

Hi.

I have created my control from your ButtonEdit control using inheritance. I have added a private DataTable member. DataTable is loaded when my property TableName is set.
I'am using TableName property and DataTable member to provide lookup help during user input.

Now, I would wish to provide AutoComplete behaviour to my control. So I have added AutoComplete as a member in my control. I need AutoComplete to read values from one column in DataTable to provide help with entering values.

Therefore, AutoComplete private member should be initialized during runtime after the construction of my control and after loading properties set at design time. I would appreciate if someone could send me a short example of this functionality.

2 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team February 7, 2007 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Srdjan,

I have created a sample as per your requirements.

Please have a look at the sample attached and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

CustomButtonEdit.zip

SR Srdjan February 7, 2007 03:35 PM UTC

I appreciate your help. Thank you. This is what I wanted.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon