We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Setting a chart type in design mode.

Hi,

Is it possible to set a chart type during the design in Visual Studio? I've tried to do it using 'Chart Wizard' from the context menu but this doesn't work.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2007 07:40 AM UTC

Any progress in this issue?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2007 09:37 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you.

The ChartWizard interface can be used in design mode to layout the ChartControl as per your requirements.

The ChartWizard will not allow direct addition of series, but will generate the code required that can be pasted into your program.

But in our latest version there are some problems with ChartWizard in generating the code to be pasted in the program.

I will forward this issue to our developers and let you know the timeframe for the fix of this issue by next week.

Thank You for your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2007 10:11 PM UTC

So as I understood the Chart Type combobox has no effect in the current version?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 02:27 PM UTC

Hi,

The ChartType combobox in the ChartWizard at design time is used to set the ChartType to the chart shown at design time. But in the current version, the modifications made to the chart using ChartWizard at design time do not get reflected at the run time.

We have logged QA Report with regard to this issue and I will update you with the timeframe for fix of this issue by next week.

Thank You for your patience and co-operation

Thanks,
Ramya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 19, 2007 07:30 AM UTC

Hi,

The progress of the issue logged can be tracked from the below link
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/chart/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=3657

This issue has been forwarded to our developers and the fix would be available by March12th 2007.

Thanks and Regards,.

Sharmila

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 12, 2007 10:34 AM UTC

Hi,

This issue has been fixed.

Could you please open an incident in the direct trac with the forum id as the subject line, so that we could update you with the patch for the fix.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx

Regards,
Sharmila

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon