We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC with 3 levels

Hi,
Seeing a strange problem when navigating a GGC when a node has child rows, and those child rows have their own child rows. Selecting these child rows sometimes causes the GGC to scroll up or down, and often doesn't highligh the row that was clicked.

Any ideas? I'll try to cut this down to a simple example and will post a zip later.

Thanks
John

5 Replies

JH John H February 5, 2007 12:05 PM UTC

Hi,
I have found that the problem is with the way I am forcing the entire row to be highlighted via the TableControlCurrentCellActivating event, I am setting e.Inner.ColIndex = 0;

Can you please advise how I can highlight the entire selected row, without setting this property?

Thanks
John

>Hi,
Seeing a strange problem when navigating a GGC when a node has child rows, and those child rows have their own child rows. Selecting these child rows sometimes causes the GGC to scroll up or down, and often doesn't highligh the row that was clicked.

Any ideas? I'll try to cut this down to a simple example and will post a zip later.

Thanks
John

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2007 01:05 PM UTC

Try these settings:

grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One;
grid.TableOptions.AllowSelections = GridSelectionFlags.None;
grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None;

JH John H February 5, 2007 02:35 PM UTC

Hey Clay,
I tried that but still get a black border around the selected cell, any way of switching that off?

I also need ListBoxSelectionMode to be MultiSelected, if that makes a difference.

Thanks
John

>Try these settings:

grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One;
grid.TableOptions.AllowSelections = GridSelectionFlags.None;
grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2007 04:25 PM UTC

Try changing the GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None to HideCurrentCell.
gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.HideCurrentCell;

JH John H February 5, 2007 04:56 PM UTC

Hi Clay,
GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.HideCurrentCell doesn't exist, but I found another property that does what I need.

ggc.TableModel.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;

Cheers
John

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon