We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding hide Button intervals

Hi All,

I have two panels,When both panels are hide then button only showing right while showing button the gap between two button is very large for me.

How do i remove the space between two hided buttons?

Please reply me as soon as possible, because it is very very urgent for me.

Thanks and Regards
K.sathishkumar

9 Replies

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team February 2, 2007 04:40 PM UTC

Hi Sathishkumar,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid, I am unable to understand your problem correctly. It would be great, if you could provide a sample or screenshots which reproduces this issue.

Regards,
S.Gopal.

SK Sathishkumar Kaliavaradhan February 5, 2007 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Gopal,

Sorry for my poor explanation,

I attached my screen shot please try understand my problem then reply as soon as possible.

With Regards
K.Sathishkumar.

DockButtonProblem.zip

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team February 5, 2007 11:07 AM UTC

Hi,

I am afraid, I am not able to reproduce the issue here. It would be great if you could provide a sample or the steps to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,
Golda

SK Sathishkumar Kaliavaradhan February 5, 2007 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Gopal,

I tell you the steps to reproduce,

one form with two windows panel control and one dockingclientpanel ,both windows panels are enabledockingmanager is true.

then run your program and click to dock both two windows panels and see the two hided panels button on the top.

With Regards
K.Sathishkumar

SK Sathishkumar Kaliavaradhan February 6, 2007 05:10 AM UTC

Hi All,

Please anyone reply for my problem because very urgent for me.

Waiting for reply...

Thanks and Regards
K.Sathishkumar.

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team February 6, 2007 05:42 AM UTC

Hi SathishKumar,

I created a sample as per the steps mentioned above but I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please modify the sample attached so that this issue could be reproduced. Also please let me know the Essential Studio version and the .NET framework version used by you.

I have also attached a video clip that shows what I could see at my end. Please let me know if I have not understood your requirements correctly.

Thanks for being patient.

Best Regards,
Golda

test72.zip

SK Sathishkumar Kaliavaradhan February 6, 2007 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Golda,

Your example also have same problem whatever i mention in the previous screen shot.

I again i attaching the your example screen shot.

please run your code and see the problem.
My problem is reduce the gap between two panel hide buttons in top

i represent the gap in red color round in the screen shot.and i am using the Syncfusion version 4.4.0.51 and .net varsion 2.0

With Regards
K.Sathishkumar

DockButtonProblem0.zip

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team February 6, 2007 11:48 AM UTC

Hi SathishKumar,

We can reduce the huge gap by setting the VisualStyle property of the DockingManager to OfficeXP.

this.dockingManager1.VisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.VisualStyle.OfficeXP;

Please have a look at the attached sample and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Golda

test73.zip

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team February 6, 2007 09:28 PM UTC

Hi SathishKumar,

Thanks for bringing this issue into our notice.

We could reproduce the issue. We have logged a defect reprot and informed to our development team in this regard. We will update the defect report link and time frame needed to fix the issue in a weeks time.

As a workaround please refer to the code snippet below:

private bool flag = true;
private void dockingManager1_NewDockStateEndLoad(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

if (flag )
{

flag = false;
this.dockingManager1.VisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.VisualStyle.Default;
this.dockingManager1.VisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.VisualStyle.VS2005;

}

}

Please let me know if it helps you.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon