We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How I to change height of GridGroupingControl in CallBackPanel

Hi,

I am having trouble in changing height of GGC present in CallbackPanel.

I have 2 GGCs. Now I have one event which is on client side where I am using the callbackpanel for changing the heights of the both GGC. But if I use only callback then only the height of GGC from that callback changes while the GGC in other does not change. While if I use CallbackMultiplexar then height of second GGC changes but for only once and height of first GGC doen't change.

Why this is happening? Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhiraj Karmalkar

5 Replies

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team February 3, 2007 01:59 AM UTC

Hi Dhiraj,

Attached is the sample in which the GridGroupingControl is placed inside the CallbackPanel.

ChanginGridHeight.zip

In our sample we change the height of two gridGroupingcontrols on CallBackRefresh event.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

DH Dhiraj February 5, 2007 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Gokulkumar,
Thanks for sample application but I have problems in it. First I don't want button to be runat server but go to be client side that I can able solve but second problem that is most crucial is that, Grid size is expanding but I want number of rows to be increased but not the height of Grid rows is to be expanded.
Please tell me how this can be achieved. I try to change the height of second grid from event of first callbackpanel's callback refresh event but that only increase height of first grid that grid within that callback.

Please guide me on that.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhiraj K

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team February 5, 2007 10:33 PM UTC

Hi Dhiraj,

As we already mentioned in this forum we could not change the GridGroupingcontrol page size dynamically in the clientside directly. Instead you can change it from client side by invoking callback. Since GridGroupcontrol needs to refresh for the changes made in the clientside.

Attached is our modified sample which will invoke the callback from the clientside and changes the Grid's pagesize.

ChanginGridHeight.zip

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

DH Dhiraj February 6, 2007 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Gokulkumar,

Thanks for sample code one more time but the trouble I am getting is not solved.
I have two GGCs in DIFFERENT CallbackPanel and HEIGHT OF FROM SECOND CallbackPanel is not get changed from FIRST CallbackPanel's callbackPanel Callback event.

Please tell me how I can change the height of second GGC from other CallbackPanel and more than that CallbackMultiplexar also not useful.

Warm Regards,
Dhiraj K

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team February 6, 2007 09:08 PM UTC

Hi Dhiraj,

You can change the height of Second GridGroupingControl from the First CallbackPanel's callback event by using AfterCallbackResponseProcessedScript properties, which is invoked after the first callbackpanel refresh event. please take a look at the below code snippet.

$script type="text/javascript">
function OnRefreshCallBackPanel2(param)
{
//Triggers the callback refresh event for the second callbackpanel after first callbackpanel refresh event is processed.
__sfCallbackPanel2.callback(param);
}
$/script>
$ssw:CallbackPanel ID="CallbackPanel1" runat="server" OnCallbackRefresh="CallbackPanel1_CallbackRefresh" AfterCallbackResponseProcessedScript="OnRefreshCallBackPanel2('25')" >
1st GridGroupingcontrol.
$/ssw:CallbackPanel>

In the codebehind change the PageSize of second GGC as shown below

protected void CallbackPanel2_CallbackRefresh(object sender, Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.CancellableCallbackEventArgs e)
{
this.GridGroupingControl2.PageSize = Convert.ToInt32(e.CallbackArgument);
}

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon