We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

wrap header text in datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5562 Jul 8,2003 10:26 AM Jul 20,2006 07:58 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: FAQ
bears
Asked On July 8, 2003 10:26 AM

I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to Sample Text that would be great. Thanks

Gunjan
Replied On October 13, 2005 03:19 AM

Hi, I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this? Please let me know.. Thanks, Gunjan >I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? > >For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to > >Sample >Text > >that would be great. > >Thanks > >

VR
Replied On October 17, 2005 02:10 PM

Any luck? I would like to do the same. > >Hi, > >I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this? >Please let me know.. > >Thanks, >Gunjan > >>I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? >> >>For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to >> >>Sample >>Text >> >>that would be great. >> >>Thanks >> >>

asim
Replied On July 20, 2006 07:58 AM

Always check Samples!

Me.grdGeneralAttributes.AllowResizeToFit = False Me.grdGeneralAttributes.Model.ColWidths(2) = 250

Thats it.

>Any luck? I would like to do the same.
>
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this?
>>Please let me know..
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Gunjan
>>
>>>I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text?
>>>
>>>For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to
>>>
>>>Sample
>>>Text
>>>
>>>that would be great.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;