We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

wrap header text in datagrid

I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to Sample Text that would be great. Thanks

3 Replies

GU Gunjan October 13, 2005 07:19 AM UTC

Hi, I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this? Please let me know.. Thanks, Gunjan >I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? > >For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to > >Sample >Text > >that would be great. > >Thanks > >

VR VR October 17, 2005 06:10 PM UTC

Any luck? I would like to do the same. > >Hi, > >I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this? >Please let me know.. > >Thanks, >Gunjan > >>I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text? >> >>For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to >> >>Sample >>Text >> >>that would be great. >> >>Thanks >> >>

AS asim July 20, 2006 11:58 AM UTC

Always check Samples!

Me.grdGeneralAttributes.AllowResizeToFit = False Me.grdGeneralAttributes.Model.ColWidths(2) = 250

Thats it.

>Any luck? I would like to do the same.
>
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am having a similar problem. Have you found any solution to this?
>>Please let me know..
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Gunjan
>>
>>>I have a datagrid with fixed column width and the columns are not resizable. The header text is long than the column width. Does anyone know how to wrap the header text?
>>>
>>>For example, I have a header text "Sample Text". With my current column width, I can only see "Sample Te" in the column header. If I can wrap the header text to
>>>
>>>Sample
>>>Text
>>>
>>>that would be great.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon