We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DragDrop Registration Failed in XPToolBar

I'm getting a "DragDrop Registration Failed" error during InitializeComponent() in my C# program. I'm 99% sure the problem is with the XPToolBars I have in my form. Is there a way to turn off drag/drop for the XPToolBars? *The way my application works is: I have the XPToolBars in a project that is being compiled into a dll. The dll does not have a startup object or a main() function. The dll is being called from an executable which has [STAThread] set on the main() function.

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 9, 2003 12:30 PM UTC

Dan, This shouldn't be a problem unless the exe or dll is remotely deployed, is it? If so, this is actually a known problem with the 1.0 framework (which has been fixed in the 1.1 framework). Turning off drag-drop on the xptoolbar in your app might be too late. However if this is not a remote deployment scenario, there might be some other reason this fails, please elaborate, and if you can a small sample will help too. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon