We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion Support in Forum

Hmm,

just wanna say what I have recognized the last time in the syncfusion forum. There was a time where the syncfusion support was much faster than now - Now when you post something it takes e.g. 2 days till you got an answer. I know that this is only a forum and not a help tracking system - but I think this support forum is one major point why choosing syncfusion products. So I hope the response time gets a little bit faster again.

Please keep on the good work

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2007 11:03 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for voicing your concerns. I was on a vacation lastweek (from thursday), so I couldn't answer your questions. I am very sorry about the delay in getting back to your forum.

Let me assure you that we have taken corrective measures to make sure that this does not get repeated in future. We have also added more resources for support so support responses will be quicker and better than ever in the future.

If you have any feedback on the grid forum that you would like to see changed, please feel free to update the thread. We greatly value your feedback and will take every effort to ensure that your needs are met.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon