We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

multiple Axis and zooming

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54915 Jan 19,2007 09:29 AM Jan 30,2007 10:55 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Chart
Christian Fleischhacker
Asked On January 19, 2007 09:29 AM

Hi!

I have a chart with 3 series and a second y Axis on it. The second y axis is bound to the third series. On this chart zoom is enabled. To make the form with the chart userfriendly i added a cancel zoom button wich executes these two statements::

chartControl1.ZoomFactorX = 1
chartControl1.ZoomFactorY = 1

the Problem now is that it seems that the secondary y axis is not affected by this and remains in the zoomed in state (next to the axis is till a scrollbar and your zoom cancel button and the chart is still zoomed in. Can you provide me with a solution or a sample how to avoid this problem (the axis scrollbar still drawn next to the second y axis)?

thanks in advance

Suresh Babu [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 19, 2007 07:33 PM

Hi Christian,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
This is a known issue. And this issue occurs when zooming done by using mouse. If you zoom the chart using keys it works well.

So we have filed a bug report in our internal defect tracking system. We have requested our developer to provide more information regarding the time frame to fix this issue. Hope we can provide you with more information shortly.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Sureshbabu

Key And Mouse Zooming Sample

Christian Fleischhacker
Replied On January 22, 2007 09:04 AM

Hi!

Thanks for your quick reply, i would really appreciate if you could tell me if this bug is displayed on your "open issue" website and which bugtrack id you have given it.

Thanks in advance!

Ramya R [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 25, 2007 06:15 AM

Hi Christian,

My apologies for the delay in responding to you.

We have logged a Bug Report of ID-#3366.You can check the status of the report using our Web Based Tracking System-

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/chart/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=3366

We assure you that we will provide you with the fix for this issue by March first Week. In the mean time we will also try to provide you with a workaround to overcome this issue.

Thank You for your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

Christian Fleischhacker
Replied On January 30, 2007 10:55 AM

ok thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;