We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to suppress refreshing data in GridDataBoundGrid cells

I use a DataSet->DataView->GridDataBoundGrid set of components. My problem is that I use DataSet cells as working variables, like this: rowOut["Manpower"]=(double)rowOut["Manpower"]+1; I don't want to see intermediate results. I successfully employed this approach with Windows Forms DataGrid and performance was acceptable, but with GridDataBoundGrid I see the whole thing with naked eye. I tried to disable visual output with BeginUpdate()/EndUpdate() but succeeded only in killing final results as well as intermediate results, though performance was good. Is there a solution to this problem? Best regards, Alexey

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2003 06:36 AM UTC

In addition to Begin\EndUpdate, also call grid.Binder.SuspendingBinding/grid.Binder.ResumeBinding to see if that helps. And, after all the work is done, call grid.Refresh or grid.RefreshRange to repaint what needs to be repainted.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon