We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid control Refresh

Hi,

I have opened two instances of my applicaion,the form has one editable grid control and started editing the grid in Instance1 but before commiting the changes I am modifying the same record in Instance 2 ,updating and also refreshing the grid.
All the cell values which I have changed in instance2 are reflecting in instance1 but except the Cell in which I've positioned the cursor for edit in instance1, it still retains the old value.

Please let me know how to refresh the whole grid with new values irespective of weather its being marked for edit or not?

Thanks
Ravi

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 15, 2007 10:46 AM UTC

Here is something to try. Before committing the changes to your second instance, try calling

grid.CurrentCell.ConfirmaChanges();

on the first instance to see if this will handle this problem for you.

If not, can you explain exactly how you go about updating the second instance? Inparticular, what action in the first instance triggers the update of the second. Is it a button click, or some grid event that you are using? Also, what kind of grid is this?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon