We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiplexer EventArg error

Hi,

I am using a callback multiplexer as shown in the listbox example. I am getting the following error. Why is that? I have the following reference also added using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

The type or namespace name 'CallbackEventArgs' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Any help would be great!!

Thanks!

1 Reply

VA Valli Syncfusion Team January 12, 2007 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Rekha,

1.Could you check whether the following register tag is avaliable in the aspx page,
<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.Shared.Web" Namespace="Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools" TagPrefix="ssw" %>

2.Add the following reference 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web' and 'Syncfusion.Tools.Web' to your application.
To do this: Go to the Solution Explorer ,right click and get the 'Add reference', click the 'Browse' button,and select the location
[Install Drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\x.x.x.x\PreCompiledAssemblies\x.x.x.x\2.0 select the 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web' and click Ok. Adopt the same procedure to add the 'Syncfusion.Tools.Web' reference.

where the 'x' refers to the assembly version you are using.

Doing this will solve your problem, if not could you please send the product version you are using so it might be helpful for us to sought out the problem

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Valli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon