We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object named "TextBox".

Hello everybody, I'm have a problem and I hope that somebody can help me! I have a MDI form application. When i my MDI Container i create a Global Dataset that I'm gonna use on all the form. When I open a MDI Child (let's say form1) I begin to work without any problem. But As soon as I close the form1 and then I open it again an execption raises: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' occurred in system.dll Additional information: Cannot access a disposed object named "TextBox". This appens when I try to do the following operation: Me.BindingContext(ds, "Table1").AddNew() I can figure out what I'm durig wrong Thanx for help and sorry fr my english Raphael

1 Reply

HA Harry September 8, 2003 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Raphael, did you ever get the solution to the problem you were having? I'm having the exact same issue. This .NET stuff is gonna drive me crazy, VB6 was so easy! > Hello everybody, > I'm have a problem and I hope that somebody can help me! > I have a MDI form application. > When i my MDI Container i create a Global Dataset that I'm gonna use on all the form. > When I open a MDI Child (let's say form1) I begin to work without any problem. But As soon as I close the form1 and then I open it again an execption raises: > > An unhandled exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' occurred in system.dll > > Additional information: Cannot access a disposed object named "TextBox". > > This appens when I try to do the following operation: > Me.BindingContext(ds, "Table1").AddNew() > > I can figure out what I'm durig wrong > > Thanx for help and sorry fr my english > > Raphael

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon