We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Reg: GridDataBoundControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54496 Jan 10,2007 09:49 AM UTC Jan 10,2007 10:25 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Anna Srinivasan
Asked On January 10, 2007 09:49 AM UTC

Hi,
Please find attached pic for grid data bound control. I am settings data table as my data source of my grid Data Bound control. I ran the application and i haven’t touched the grid cells. I have copied the string value from notepad and I clicked grid Data Bound control extreme button (Gray color area) and i have done paste. I got this exception. After that Application crashes.

I have all type of validation on my form. If click any of the grid cells and paste it validation is working. But in case if I click on the grid gray area and try to paste. I got that exception. Please give me the solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Anna

SDBControl.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2007 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Anna,

You use the grid.Model.PasteCellText event to validate pastes on a cell by cell basis in a GridDataBoundGrid. Here is forum thread that discusses this process.
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=17572

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;