We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

1.6.1.8 SyncFusion Grid

I need to purchase this version of the grid as this is what my company uses and we haev tried very hard to find an unlock key and it seems to have been lost. Please let me know how much this will cost me. We are falling behind on some things while I am waiting for thsi to be figured out.

2 Replies

KE Kelly January 9, 2007 02:40 PM UTC

Is it a true or fals statement that all functionality in the latest versions of the grid will be compatible with 1.6.1.8?

>1.6.1.8

I need to purchase this version of the grid as this is what my company uses and we haev tried very hard to find an unlock key and it seems to have been lost. Please let me know how much this will cost me. We are falling behind on some things while I am waiting for thsi to be figured out.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2007 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

True. For any doubts on upgrading, please contact our sales team.
http://www.syncfusion.com/sales/contact/contactsales.aspx

When migrating from the versions before 3.3.0.0. There are two important changes the licensing and references. Please go through the migrating existing projects from earlier versions of essential studio in the Getting Started Guide, this helps you.

We suggest you to upgrade and compile your application with our latest version. If you encounter any issues, please let us know. Lot of customers has upgraded to our latest version without much difficulties.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon