We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flickering problem with controls.

Hi,

Iam using syncfusion 4.3, there is slight flickring problem with the controls in the tab panel. Please find the attached sample to understand my problem, when you switch between tab1 and tab2 in the sample you can notice flicker occurs with the controls in the tab2. I have never noticed this kind of problem with old syncfusion 1.6 version. This problem is even more in my real application with many tabs and many controls. Can you please provide a workaround solution to fix the problem.

Thanks,
-Ravi.

Sample92.zip

1 Reply

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team January 11, 2007 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Sorry for the delay in responding you.

Please provide us more details regarding this issue for reproducing it in our end. We are not able to reproduce the flickering issue in the exe you have provided.Which are the controls you are using in the tab panel in your application. I would appreciate if you could send us the test sample that closely resembles to your full application for reproducing this issue.
Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.
Regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon