We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

RibbonForm does not maximize properly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54299 Jan 5,2007 04:12 AM Jan 5,2007 06:10 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Mushtaque Silat
Asked On January 5, 2007 04:12 AM

When you set the RibbonForm's WindowState property to 'Maximized', the app window does not start up in maximized state correctly. It seems to be shifted to the right and down so that the background window/s are visible.

You can repro this issue with Word2007Demo by just changing the WindowState property of the Main RibbonForm.

Mushtaque Silat

Anupama Roy [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 5, 2007 06:10 AM

Hi Mushtaque,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I was able to reproduce the issue with the wrong positioning of Form when the state is maximized.For now,you can change the StartPosition property of RibbonForm to FormStartPosition.Manual and make sure that the Location property is having coordinates 0,0 [Default Value]so that the form occupies the whole working Area.

this.StartPosition = System.Windows.Forms.FormStartPosition.Manual;

I have logged a bug report in this regard and you can track the progress of bug fix through this
link.Meanwhile,we will analyze the issue in depth and let you know an approximate time needed for addressing this issue.

Kindly let me know if this does not satisfy your requirement.

Best Regards,

Anu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;