We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Evaluating Product - Ran into Issues

We are evaluating PDF Generation components and came across your component. We are leaning towards buying your component but we are the process of trying out your Essential PDF component.

We have run into a critical issue while generating PDFs from metafiles.

I have attached the EMF file that fails.

We would like to resolve this issue before we purchase your product. I have tried the same EMF file with another PDF generation component and it worked fine with theirs.

Here is the detailed error message.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException : A generic error occurred in GDI+.
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.GetMetafileSize(Metafile metaFile)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.DrawMetafileImage(PointF location, IPDFImage image, SizeF destination, IPDFGraphicState properties, RectangleF clipRectangle)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.DrawImage(PointF location, IPDFImage image, SizeF destination, IPDFGraphicState properties, RectangleF clipRectangle)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.DrawImage(PointF location, Image image, SizeF destination, IPDFGraphicState properties, RectangleF clipRectangle)
at Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.DrawImage(PointF location, Image image, SizeF destination)

Thanks
Neelima

test310.zip

1 Reply

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team January 8, 2007 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Neelima,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

Thanks for sending the file. I was able to reproduce the issue with your emf image. I have forwarded the issue to development team. I will get back to you once I hear back from them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Dhivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon