We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

gridMappingproblem

hi all,

When a map the arraylist to the GridDataBoundGrid
which already have some value bind to it gives the "DuplicateMappingName" error.

I clear the datagrid by assigning its datasource = null,eventhough it produce the same Mapping error.What to do bind to bind new set of records to it.

please give me a solution

Thanks in advance,

Dhana

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Dhana,

Try calling the InternalColumns.Clear() method before restting the underlying datasource of the grid. Here is a code snippet.

this.gridDataBoundGrid.Binder.InternalColumns.Clear();
this.gridDataBoundGrid.DataSource = newArraylist;

Best Regards,
Haneef

DH dhana January 5, 2007 08:11 AM UTC

Hi haneef!

I include this.gridDataBoundGrid.Binder.InternalColumns.Clear

this line before i am bind it to new arraylist.but i am getting another error like
"Input string not in correct format"

i strucked up!

regards
dhana

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 08:35 AM UTC

Hi Dhana,

We were not able to reproduce the issue here. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the attached samples to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Here is a sample.
GDBGResetDatasource.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

DH dhana January 5, 2007 09:02 AM UTC

hi haneef!

when My code is like this..

aCurrentList =new CLIList();
aCurrentList = ELActions.Session.BidSheet(ELActions.Session.CurrentProject); // arraylist
dgCurrentTransaction.DataSource =ELActions.Session.BidSheet(ELActions.Session.CurrentProject);//binding to grid.

i am getting error which i attached to u.

when i include code given by u before assigning arraylist like..

this.dgCurrentTransaction.Binder.InternalColumns.Clear();
aCurrentList =new CLIList();
aCurrentList = ELActions.Session.BidSheet(ELActions.Session.CurrentProject);
dgCurrentTransaction.DataSource =ELActions.Session.BidSheet(ELActions.Session.CurrentProject);

then it creates error "Input string in correct Format"

please suggest me a idea

Regards

Dhana

Error54.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Dhana,

We are not sure of what be might be causing this strange behavior without a working sample. Are you setting any cellvalue of the cell dynamically using QueryCellInfo/PrepareViewStyle event? Please post us a sample showing this problem, which will help us to find the issue and resolve this.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon