We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to bind to an sqldatasource with parameters

Is it possible to bind the grid to an sqldatasource that has parameters which are based on the values of controls, say a dropdownlistbox?

4 Replies

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team January 4, 2007 12:27 AM UTC

Hi Jahmai,

Yes we do support to bind the GridGroup to an SqlDatasource based on the values of controls. We started creating a sample as per your requirements. So we will get back to you with sample later tommorrow.

Let us know if have any other queries.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 01:39 AM UTC

Hi Jahmai,

To Bind the GridGroup to an .Net DataSource control with parameters which are based on the values of Controls, please have a look at our attached sample.

Forum_54203.zip

Here is the Description of my sample

*I have bind the grid using AccessDatasource with some SelectParameters(i.e Column name "Country" in my sample). you can use either any .Net datasource control
*I have placed the Grid inside the CallBackPanel. since Grid should be refreshed when values in the dropdownlist is get selected/Changed.
* In my sample, I bind the Grid based on values selected in DropDownList(i.e According to the country name "USA" or "UK")

Before compile our sample, make sure that your installed version number is registered properly using register tag in .aspx file. Here we assumed that you are using 4.402.0.50 version.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

JA Jahmai January 5, 2007 03:20 PM UTC

That solves my problem.

Thank you.

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team January 5, 2007 03:53 PM UTC

Hi Jahmai,

We are Glad that your Problem solved. Kindly Let us know if you need any other help?

Regards,
Gokulkumar.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon