We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

TabStrip with Multipage control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54196 Jan 3,2007 07:01 PM UTC Sep 17,2008 07:40 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
David A. Gonzales
Asked On January 3, 2007 07:01 PM UTC

Hi,
I am trying to get the tabstrip control to work with the Multipage control and I am having a problem. I have a simple 3 tab tabstrip and 3 pages (PageView) in the MultiPage control with just some text to see if they work. When the page loads the first page is displayed correctly but when I click the 2nd tab I get the contents of the 3rd page. If I click the first tab I get the 2nd page. Enclosed I have the files for the web page. I also noticed that your online sample "Tabstrip with MultiPage" (under TabStrip - Advanced Features) does the same thing. It's off by one once you start clicking the tabs.

Thanks.
David.

testtabs0.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 4, 2007 01:45 PM UTC

Hi David,

You can overcome this problem by setting TabItem's PageViewID property. I have attached a sample as per your requirement. Attached sample link:TabstripwithMultiPage.zip

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Maheswari

David A. Gonzales
Replied On January 4, 2007 04:43 PM UTC

Thanks. That works like a charm.

David.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 16, 2008 02:03 PM UTC

Hi

I'm evaluating the ASP.NET Tools and i need to get the splitter working a with tab control that has extranal pages as content.

This works fine if using AJAX tabcontainer with IFRAME by setting the src of the frame to the extrnal page. I have been trying to do the same with the MultiPage/PageView but it's not working.

Is it possible to use