We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TabStrip with Multipage control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54196 Jan 3,2007 02:01 PM Sep 17,2008 03:40 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
David A. Gonzales
Asked On January 3, 2007 02:01 PM

Hi,
I am trying to get the tabstrip control to work with the Multipage control and I am having a problem. I have a simple 3 tab tabstrip and 3 pages (PageView) in the MultiPage control with just some text to see if they work. When the page loads the first page is displayed correctly but when I click the 2nd tab I get the contents of the 3rd page. If I click the first tab I get the 2nd page. Enclosed I have the files for the web page. I also noticed that your online sample "Tabstrip with MultiPage" (under TabStrip - Advanced Features) does the same thing. It's off by one once you start clicking the tabs.

Thanks.
David.

testtabs0.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 4, 2007 08:45 AM

Hi David,

You can overcome this problem by setting TabItem's PageViewID property. I have attached a sample as per your requirement. Attached sample link:TabstripwithMultiPage.zip

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Maheswari

David A. Gonzales
Replied On January 4, 2007 11:43 AM

Thanks. That works like a charm.

David.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 16, 2008 10:03 AM

Hi

I'm evaluating the ASP.NET Tools and i need to get the splitter working a with tab control that has extranal pages as content.

This works fine if using AJAX tabcontainer with IFRAME by setting the src of the frame to the extrnal page. I have been trying to do the same with the MultiPage/PageView but it's not working.

Is it possible to use