We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Autocomplete Refresh Problems

hi,

i moved from syncfusion 3.2.1.0 net 1.1 to 4.4.0.51 net 2.0 and now have refresh problems with textbox autocomplete.

attached is a sample.

start it, type "king" in the first textbox. you see one row, but it should be 4. if you push the down button several times, you will be able to see 3 rows. with 4.2.1.0 we didn't have this problems.

autocompleteProblem.zip

5 Replies

CP Christian Pogea January 2, 2007 04:05 PM UTC

i try the sample on vista with aero and the first row disappears after a short time. sometimes the header is missing and if you push the down button, noting happens.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 3, 2007 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

I was able to reproduce the refreshing problems in both the scenarios and have logged a bug report in this regard.You can track the progress of bug fix through the below given link.

Defect #3299

Kindly let us know if you are in need of an immediate fix.

Best Regards,

Anu.

CP Christian Pogea January 3, 2007 10:59 PM UTC

it would be very nice, if i get a new version until end of next week.

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team January 23, 2007 08:41 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the delay in responding. We will fix the issue with in first week of february.

Thanks,
Gopal.S.

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team July 11, 2007 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with subject line 'AutoComplete refresh problems- F54124'? We will send you the bug fix details through our DirectTrac system.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon