We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Designer issues

Hi Syncfusion Team,

I have migrated my code from syncfusion 1.6 to 4.3 version. I have added a new controls using 4.3 designer. After saving the code I found lot of differences in the designer code. The size, properties and locations of the controls are changed. How do I add new controls using windows forms 4.3 designer without effecting old code.

Regards,
-Ravi.

3 Replies

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team January 3, 2007 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Our apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please send us a small sample showing the problem and also could you please provide me the error with screenshot. It would really help us to analyze the issue here.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

RA Ravi January 5, 2007 11:58 AM UTC

Hi Kumaresh,

The ShowTextBox property of button edit control always takes as false even though i changed it to true. It forced me to overwrite some of the properties in the constructor to fix the problem. On some occasion the size of the grid in the group box changes. I will prepare a sample for you, if you cannot reproduce the problem at your place. Can you please send me the list of known problems with 4.3 designer.

Regards,
-Ravi.

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team January 8, 2007 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue. The ShowTextBox property of button edit control always takes as true. I am sending the sample application to you with ShowTextBox property as TRUE.

ButtonEdit.zip

Could you please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon