We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DropDownCalendarControl: Formatting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53983 Dec 26,2006 10:44 PM UTC Dec 27,2006 12:38 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Andrea Wolfe
Asked On December 26, 2006 10:44 PM UTC

I have several questions:

1) Drop down calendar appears behind other .net drop-down controls, instead of in front.

2) How do I use a skin id for the text-box? How do I use a different skin id for the calendar?

3) How do I remove the day from the format? I tried: CustomFormat=" dd/mm/yyyy" DayNameFormat="FirstLetter" Format="CustomChar" ,
without any luck.

Thank you.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 27, 2006 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

1) This is a known issue for which a bug report has been logged. You can refer to it at: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2743
We Will update you once its implemented.

2) I have attached a sample for setting distinct skinID to DropDownCalendarControl.Could you please look intoit?. Attached Sample link :
DropdownCalendarskinsupport.zip

3) You can remove the 'day' from the dropdowncalendar value either by setting the Format property as 'Short' or by setting the following properties :

Format = 'CustomString'
CustomFormatChar = D
CustomFormat = dd/mm/yyyy

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
-P.Maheswari

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;