We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

keeping the highlight of selected row even when clicking outside of ggc

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53957 Dec 26,2006 06:45 AM UTC Dec 26,2006 08:52 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Eric Castillo
Asked On December 26, 2006 06:45 AM UTC

Simple problem: when i click outside of my grid grouping control, the grid, whose currently selected row is highlighted blue, loses the highlight color of the selected row. I BELIEVE I have seen a property somewhere within your API that deals with this specifically, but I cannot for the life of me find it. How can I make it so that the blue highlight is sustained even when I click outside of the grid?

I'm sorry that this is easily found; I've searched but cannot find.

Thanks!

Eric

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 26, 2006 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

We tried to reproduce this in V4.x by just setting the RecordBased Selection in a Grid, but could not get this issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Attached sample working fine here. Can you post a small sample showing this problem or tell us how to see it in the Browser sample/Attached sample?

Here is a sample for implementing it.
GGCSelection.zip

If you can provide more information, we can try to suggest some solution.

Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;