We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Backward compatibility problem

Hi, I was using syncfusion Essential Studio 4.4.0.46. Now i have installed new version Essential Stdio 4.4.0.51. The problem is that my previous code is not working. I am waiting for your replay thanks.

4 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 26, 2006 04:53 PM UTC

Hi Faheem,

I have just updated your Direct-Trac incident(#30725) on this issue. Please follow up that incident and let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

FR Faheem Rauf December 27, 2006 05:45 AM UTC

Hi, thanks for replay, I am facing that same problem, so this time I am sending you my project in attachment. Run the project, you will see a tree view on your left side drag the “Customer” and then “Product”, adjust their location then click the “Create Link” button, to make them link.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong. I am very thankful to you for your help.

Link-Node Analysis.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 27, 2006 07:06 PM UTC

Hi Faheem,

Thanks for the code sample. I was able to view the condition you have described here. I have forwarded this issue to our developer. As for the time being you can work around the condition by referring the following code snippet,

// In "Create Link" Button Click event

this.diagram.Controller.ActivateTool("LinkTool");
this.diagram.Focus();

This will allow you to activate the LinkTool if activated using Button_Click event. The cause for this problem is that the diagram is not getting focused after activating the LinkTool.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

FR Faheem Rauf December 28, 2006 05:15 AM UTC

Hi, Now it is working fine, thanks for you help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon