We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Combobox in custom cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53818 Dec 20,2006 04:23 PM Dec 22,2006 12:41 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 20, 2006 04:23 PM

I am building a custom dropdown cell for my gridDataBoundGrid. The user control used for the dropdown has two components, a listview and a combobox.

When the user interacts with the ListView, everything is ok. However, when the user changes the combobox, the dropdown in the cell gets closed right away. Is there a way to prevent this?

Replied On December 21, 2006 12:23 AM

Hi Michael,

Here is a minimal sample that implements the ListView and ComBoBox as dropdown of the cell in a grid. It also shows you How to control dropdown container in a cell of the grid.
DropDownUserControlSample.zip

Also refer to the "DropDownUserFormAndUserControlSample" browser sample for more details.
\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.49\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CustomCellTypes\DropDownFormAndUserControlSample\cs

Best Regards,
Haneef

Replied On December 21, 2006 09:40 AM

Thanks,

It appears that the problem is that there is an issue with using a SyncFusion ComboBoxAdv in the user control used by cell. When I changed it to the standard windows combobox, the issue went away.

Replied On December 22, 2006 12:41 AM

Hi Michael,

Please try the sample and let me know if you are trying something different.
DropDownFormSample.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;