We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Render plain text in CallbackPanel and get values from that.

Hi,

I am using Custom Web Control in which I have used CallbackPanel and Depending upon values changed in DropDown I want to send values to that Custom Web Control and it does not have any Control.

The data is in plain format and I want to render it.

Please help

Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2006 02:10 PM UTC

Hi Dhiraj,

I have attached a sample in which label control text is changed with HTML select control selected value using callback refresh event which is defined inside the web custom control.

Please refer the 'Composition1.cs' file for defining callbackpanel inside web custom control.

Please provide us more information regarding 'get values from callbackpanel'

CallbackwithCustomControl.zip

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

DH Dhiraj December 27, 2006 08:27 AM UTC

Hi Sureshsekaran,

Thanks for sample code.

Suppose I have dropdown box and depending upon the value that I select from dropdown box the contents from the callback panel changes and when I click on that values in callback panel control then the contents from the page should also change.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhiraj K

>Hi Dhiraj,

I have attached a sample in which label control text is changed with HTML select control selected value using callback refresh event which is defined inside the web custom control.

Please refer the 'Composition1.cs' file for defining callbackpanel inside web custom control.

Please provide us more information regarding 'get values from callbackpanel'

CallbackwithCustomControl.zip

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

DH Dhiraj December 27, 2006 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Sureshsekaran, To added measures, dropdown used is a .net dropdown control and when value chosen from the dropdown. The values now available in callbackpanel, these values are used in javascript and then those values are used to generate the one menu and now after clicking on these menu options new page is created. Sorry for your inconvenience but I am not able to get how should I render the menu generated at server side in callback panel since value assigned to label does not render the menu generated instead it shows the Html code of the menu Please guide me... Thanks.
Dhiraj

>Hi Sureshsekaran,
Thanks for sample code.
Suppose I have dropdown box and depending upon the value that I select from dropdown box the contents from the callback panel changes and when I click on that values in callback panel control then the contents from the page should also change. Thanks and Regards, Dhiraj K >Hi Dhiraj, I have attached a sample in which label control text is changed with HTML select control selected value using callback refresh event which is defined inside the web custom control. Please refer the 'Composition1.cs' file for defining callbackpanel inside web custom control. Please provide us more information regarding 'get values from callbackpanel' CallbackwithCustomControl.zip Thanks for using syncfusion products. Regards, Sureshsekaran.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 29, 2006 01:37 PM UTC

Hi Dhiraj,

When the Menu is created dynamically (while the method to create the menu is called inside the CallbackRefresh event), an issues occurs, as it's script does not get registered,
which has been logged as an open issue. You can track the status at

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2977

Will update you with a sample once this issue is resolved.

Regards,
Valli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon