We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Two ggcs in splitContainerAdv and painting issues

I have two ggc in a splitContainerAdv1 control (top and bottom). Both ggcs are set to Dock.Fill
The top ggc is sort of like the parent grid and the lower is the detail. When I drag the splitContainerAdv1.Panel1 to resize the area of the top gggc, there is a noticeable painting issue where the portion of the area that was previous cover by the lower grid flickers/ or whited out before the top grid takes up that space. Can this be remedy?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 21, 2006 10:23 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thank you for being patience. Are you handling any events for the GridGroupingControl i.e. QueryCellStyleInfo etc? The following is the sample which demonstrates the GridGroupingControl’s in SplitContainer control without any issues.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/splitcontainer_GGC_355ac218.zip

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

JB James Blibo December 21, 2006 12:35 PM UTC

Yes, I am handling events (QueryCellStyleInfo, ect) in both grids, especially the top grid.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2006 07:26 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for your response.

It will be helpful if you modify the above sample to reproduce the issue here, so we could recommend a better solution at the earliest or kindly post us the code snippets of your events. So, we would analyze and suggest a solution.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon