We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPTaskBar - dynamic sizing of PreferredChildPanelHeight

Hi,

We are using v 4.2.0.37.

In the attached sample (in run mode), when I drag the splitter, i can resize XPTaskBar control and XPTaskBarBox also. But when I drag splliter up thus increasing the height of XPTaskBar, the panel panelInsidexpTaskBarBox width is not increasing. Same is the case when I decrease the height of XPTaskBar.

I need XPTaskBarBox always to fill the XPTaskBar and panelInsidexpTaskBarBox always fill the XPTaskBarBox.

Any inputs plz

Thanks & Rgds
Rajani Kanth

Test65.zip

3 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 11:52 PM UTC

Hi Rajani,

We are currently working on the issue. We will send you the details on tomorrow.

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 20, 2006 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

Our sincere apologies for the delay in response.

The Child panel's width will be automatically set based on the available width for the XPTaskBarBox.However,the height of the Panel has to be changed through PreferredChildPanelHeight property manually.You can handle the XpTaskBar's SizeChanged event and set the PreferredChildPanelHeight to be the height of XpTaskBar in order to change the preferred height while resizing using Splitter.

private void Form3_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

this.xpTaskBarBox.PreferredChildPanelHeight = this.xpTaskBar.Bounds.Height;
}

private void xpTaskBar_SizeChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
this.xpTaskBarBox.PreferredChildPanelHeight = this.xpTaskBar.Bounds.Height;

}

Kindly have a look at the sample attached and let us know if you need further assistance.

Test.zip

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Anu.

BR Badri Rajani Kanth January 2, 2007 10:07 AM UTC

Thank You Anu,

Its working fine..

Rgds
Rajani Kanth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon