We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ShowLines in TreeViewAdv

It seems that the order in which items are drawn in the TreeViewAdv is incorrect. If I have ShowLines set to true, the lines are drawn on top of the left node image. By design? Sean

4 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 1, 2003 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Sean, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a bug with the current version of the TreeViewAdv and we will be fixing it within the next few days. Regards, Davis

MS Mushtaque Silat September 17, 2003 02:01 AM UTC

It would also be nice to put some space between the image and the +/- box. As it is the image is drwan right next to the +/- box. Mushtaque -- > Hi Sean, > > Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a bug with the current version of the TreeViewAdv and we will be fixing it within the next few days. > > Regards, > > Davis

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team September 18, 2003 10:34 AM UTC

Mushtaque, Can you let us know which version of Essential Suite you are using? The latest version available to eligible customers is 1.6.1.6. If you need the latest version, kindly open a support incident in Direct Trac and we will send you download instructions Thanks Arun

MS Mushtaque Silat September 23, 2003 03:59 PM UTC

This problem is resolved. I was using v1.6.1. I now have v2.0.0.1. Thanks, Mushtaque --

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon