We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multicolumncombobox and checkbox

How do I make one of the columns in the drop-down of my multicolumncombobox a checkbox? I have tried this, but it doesn't seem to work:

this.McbSource.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColStyles[3].CellType = "CheckBox";
this.McbSource.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColStyles[3].CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue = "1";
this.McbSource.ListBox.Grid.Model.ColStyles[3].CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue = "0";

2 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team December 18, 2006 05:06 AM UTC

Hi Keyur,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

MultiColumnComboBox uses the GridListControl internally and as it is a non editable grid it will have some limitations though it supports cell types.You need to handle the internal Grid's PrepareViewStyleInfo event in order to have a CheckBox as your cell type.

this.MultiColumnComboBox1.ListBox.Grid.PrepareViewStyleInfo +=new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo);
private void Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
if( e.RowIndex == 3 && e.ColIndex == 1)
{

e.Style.CellType ="CheckBox";
e.Style.CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue="1";
e.Style.CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue ="0";
e.Style.CellValueType=typeof(bool);
e.Style.CellValue="1";
e.Style.Description="asha";

}

}

Please have a look at the sample attached and kindly let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Anu.

KP Keyur Patel December 26, 2006 05:22 PM UTC

This worked. Thank you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon