We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg: Excel export error

Hi,
can you please give me the solution for the following error.
History Export: Error in ExportHistoryToExcelSheet; Specified cast is not valid. in Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base -> at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorksheetImpl.ImportDataViewWithoutCheckPreserve(DataView dataView, Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn, Int32 maxRows, Int32 maxColumns)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorksheetImpl.ImportDataView(DataView dataView, Boolean isFieldNameShown, Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn, Int32 maxRows, Int32 maxColumns, Boolean bPreserveTypes)
at Capgroup.IMSFI.Awb.Forms.ExportHistory.ExportToExcel() in D:\cgc\AWB\AwbApp\AwbForms\ExportHistory.cs:line 290
at Capgroup.IMSFI.Awb.Forms.ExportHistory.Export() in D:\cgc\AWB\AwbApp\AwbForms\ExportHistory.cs:line 114

Regards,
Anna

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team December 14, 2006 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Anna,

Could you please provide me a sample file in which you are able to reproduce the issue. It will help me in investigating further on this issue.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon