We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Row height value has non-zero on hidden rows

IWorksheet.GetRowHeightInPixels() reports a non-zero value for rows that are hidden. While this may be intended, it is different to the behaviour of Excel automation and to the behaviour of IWorksheet.GetColumnWidthInPixels() which does report zero for hidden columns.

While the IWorksheet.IsRowVisible() does report correctly, I believe the consequence of this error is that shape top and height dimensions are incorrect when rows are hidden (see other message for a report of this issue).

Bill Seddon

2 Replies

BS Bill Seddon December 13, 2006 07:24 PM UTC

I think that the solution to this problem is to change line 191 of RowRecord.cs from:

return m_usHeigth;

to:

return (m_bZeroHeight ? (ushort)0 : m_usHeigth);

This has the effect of returning a height of zero if the row record indicates that the row should have no height but does so in a way that does not destroy the height of the row in case the row is restored.

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team December 14, 2006 09:55 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will forward this to the development team. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon