We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ResetValue() not working for GGC dropdown cell

HI haneef ,
i am trying 2 reset dropdown cells current value using GridSTyleInfo resetvalue in GGC.
but its not reflecting

Regards
Pawan

4 Replies

PA Pawan Adur December 13, 2006 09:55 AM UTC

HI,
i have dropdown with exclusive list.what is the way to clear of the selected value .

>HI haneef ,
i am trying 2 reset dropdown cells current value using GridSTyleInfo resetvalue in GGC.
but its not reflecting

Regards
Pawan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2006 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for being patience.

Please refer to the following sample which demonstrates the Cell value of the dropdown column is being cleared using the SetValue method.

Sample: GGC_DropDown.zip

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

PA Pawan Adur December 13, 2006 11:00 AM UTC

HI i have column bound to DataSource and on change of some other cells value i need to display nothin in this column.

plz help me on this

i dont have GGC directly bound to datasource

>Hi Pawan,

Thank you for being patience.

Please refer to the following sample which demonstrates the Cell value of the dropdown column is being cleared using the SetValue method.

Sample: GGC_DropDown.zip

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2006 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your response. You can achieve the intended behavior by handling the RecordValueChanged event. This event will be triggered on any record value is changed, In the event the column name of changed cell in the record can be retrieved by e.Column property and accordingly you could set the value for the dropdown cell.

Please refer to the sample for more details.
GGC_DropDown2.zip

Best regards,
Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon