We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Demo Error - Web GridGrouping Edit All Rows

Hi Syncfusion,
I'm implementing a tool that is similar to your edit all rows demo for the gridgrouping control. I'm trying to allow users to sort the columns when it is in edit mode. I noticed your demo throws an error when this is attempted. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Best
Jeff

1 Reply

GB Gokul B Syncfusion Team December 12, 2006 07:40 PM UTC

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We could reproduce the issue as you mentioned. We made some investigation regarding this issue and we found the solutions. please have a look at the below code snippet.

//EditMode should set to false, to avoid adding Itemtemplate once again on postbacks.
this.EditMode = false;

To achieve the behavior as you excepted, please call the above code snippet on page_prerender event after adding the ItemTemplate to GridColumnDescriptor.

However, please have a look at our modified sample also.

EditAllRows_Forum53294.zip

Before compile our sample, make sure that your installed version number is registered properly using register tag in .aspx file. Here we assumed that you are using 4.302.0.32 version.

Let us know if you need any other assist.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

regards,
B.Gokulkumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon