We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Member "cllSpanY" was not found

if you change a form to "localizable = true", you got an exception 'Member "cllSpanY" was not found'

see attached project.

i use syncfusion 4.4 / dot net 2.0 / visual studio 2005

WindowsApplication162.zip

6 Replies

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team December 9, 2006 12:01 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We were able to see the problem regarding the GridBagLayout and have notified our development team regarding this issue. We will try our very best to fix this issue at the earliest. We will send the defect report link later.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
S.Gopal.

CP Christian Pogea December 19, 2006 10:44 AM UTC

any news about this problem? We can't continue working!

GS Gopalakrishnan S Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 04:48 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This problem has been fixed in our latest source code, if you are interested in private custom dll, please notify us using the Direct-Trac support system.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
S.Gopal.

CP Christian Pogea April 3, 2007 02:36 PM UTC

i'm migrating from syncfusion 3.2.0.1 / net 1.1 to syncfusion 4.402.0.51 / net 2.0.

vs 2005 converts the project successfully and seams like everything ok, but i get this error:

Error 1 Invalid Resx file. Type could not be read from the data in line 265, position 5. The type's internal structure may have changed. Either implement ISerializable on the type or provide a type converter that can provide a more reliable conversion format, such as text or an array of bytes. The conversion exception was: Member 'cllSpanY' was not found. C:\DOTNET20\AMS\PosFilter.resx AMS

if i delete the value tag of the GridBagConstraints in this resx file, i can compile it, but all settings of the gridbag control are deleted.

is it possible to migrate the gridbagconstraints automatically???

CP Christian Pogea April 3, 2007 03:36 PM UTC

it seems like if i change the the settings of the GridBaglayout control, vs 2005 destroys the resx file, if the form uses localisations.

Error 1 Invalid Resx file. Type could not be read from the data in line 454, position 5. The type's internal structure may have changed. Either implement ISerializable on the type or provide a type converter that can provide a more reliable conversion format, such as text or an array of bytes. The conversion exception was: Member 'cllSpanY' was not found. C:\DOTNET20\AMS\PosFilter.resx AMS

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team April 5, 2007 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

I have forwarded this issue to the development team. They will get back to you regarding the fix through the Direct-Trac support system.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon