We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to bind DataSOurce for one column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53011 Dec 7,2006 06:19 AM UTC Dec 7,2006 09:20 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Pawan Adur
Asked On December 7, 2006 06:19 AM UTC

Hi haneef,
i have a GGC . in that there r 3 columns with Drop Down List. 2 r bound to LabelValuePair/ArrayList. i need to bind the third one with a DataTable. i tried but when i click the cell in Third column bound with DataTable instead of showing clicked value in cell it displays System.data.DataRowView.
can u help me on this plz..reply

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2006 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Pawan,

Please try this.

//For showing the DropDownButton in a Cell with DataSource.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "GridListControl";
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.DataSource = ComboTable;

//For Display the clicked value from the DropDown...
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.DisplayMember = "ComboName";

//For getting the value from the DropDown...
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ValueMember = "ComboID";

Here is a sample.
GGCDataSourceColumn.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;