We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

deploy WindowsForms application built using the Syncfusion components?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52978 Dec 6,2006 12:02 PM Dec 7,2006 01:38 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
hui
Asked On December 6, 2006 12:02 PM

The following knowledge base article says to do two things in order to deploy for WinForms: a) set the assembly references to Copy Local and b) Check that the licenses.licx file listed in the project has its 'Build Action' property to be 'Embedded Resource'.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/studio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=40

Part B is not possible for me. Although I do have the licenses.licx file, and have been able to use the product for development purposes, the licenses.licx file does not appear in the project. Even if I try to “add existing item” to the project and choose the existing file, it won’t show up in solution explorer.

So, my question is: *How* do you check that the licenses.licx file has its Build Action set to Embedded Resource?

Hui

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2006 01:38 AM

Hi Hui,

Please try the following steps to resolve the issue.

1) To appear the "licenses.licx" file in your project, you can click the Show All Files button in the Solution Explorer window.
2) Click the "licenses.licx" file in your project.
3) Change the the licenses.licx file's 'Build Action' property to be 'Embedded' in the property window.

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;