We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Multiple ValueSet events

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52907 Dec 5,2006 11:30 PM UTC Dec 7,2006 12:36 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Calculate
Greg Perrott
Asked On December 5, 2006 11:30 PM UTC

I think I have discovered a bug in the CalcQuick class.

Given the following example:
calculator.AutoCalc = true;
calculator.Engine.AddFunction("REUTER", new Syncfusion.Calculate.CalcEngine.LibraryFunction(GetReutersData));
calculator["Bond Turnover 2017"] = "=REUTER('NZSPREAD,IRGROW,3,1,48,5')";
calculator["IIB 2016"] = "=REUTER(\"NZG0216=FISW,HS_CODE\")";
calculator["TEST"] = "=([Bond Turnover 2017] + [IIB 2016])/2";
calculator["TEST1"] = "=REUTER('NZSPREAD,IRGROW,3,1,48,5') + REUTER(\"NZG0216=FISW,HS_CODE\")";
calculator["TEST2"] = "=[TEST]*2";

If I change the value of "Bond Turnover 2017", I would expect CalcQuick to fire one ValueSet event for each dependent expression: "Bond Turnover 2017", "TEST" and "TEST2".

However QuickCalc is firing multiple ValueSet events for the same expression as well as unrelated expressions such as (eg. “IIB 2016”). The first few times I change “Bond Turnover 2017” I get a total of 12 ValueSet events in the following order:
“Bond Turnover 2017”, “Bond Turnover 2017”, “IIB 2016”, “TEST”, “Bond Turnover 2017”, “IIB 2016”, “TEST”, “TEST2”, “Bond Turnover 2017”, “IIB 2016”, “TEST”, “TEST2”.

After several changes to “Bond Turnover 2017” CalcQuick fires ValueSet events recursively.

If this can be fixed so that only one ValueSet event for each dependent expression is fired then I will be able to achieve what I require.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2006 12:36 PM UTC

Here is the sample I posted in your other thread with some ValueSet output displayed. It only shows the event being raised once. Can you modify this sample to show the problem you are seeing?

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Calc_Update_26d14a27.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;