We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

calling Diagram.Controller.UpdateAllViews();

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52829 Dec 5,2006 03:38 AM Dec 11,2006 08:49 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Diagram
Markku Hamarila
Asked On December 5, 2006 03:38 AM

I'm using version 3.3.3.0 in my tool.

When I delete some symbol (with or without connections) and after that delete operation call Diagram.Controller.UpdateAllViews() it throws NullReferenceException.

Any ideas if my diagram is wrong or if there is a known feature on diagram code?

thanks
Markku

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 7, 2006 12:31 PM

Hi Markku,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I have tested this issue in v.3.3.0.30 in our ContextMenus sample. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce this issue. Could you please check the ContextMenus sample and let me know whether you are able to reproduce the issue in this sample?. It would be helpful if you provide a sample or modify the contextmenus sample to reproduce this issue.It will help us to resolve it as early as possible.

Thanks for using Essential Diagram.

Regards,
J.Nagaraj

Markku Hamarila
Replied On December 11, 2006 08:49 AM

Hi,

I noticed small difference between my code and ContextMenus sample. I used Diagram.Controller.UpdateAllViews(); and sample uses Diagram.Model.UpdateViews();.

I changed my code to use Diagram.Model.UpdateViews(); and it works perfectly. So I'm happy.

Markku

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;