I tried converting the .resx files for 2.0 Fx in the sample application provided but did not help. Pls advice.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused and the delayed response.
If you are migrating to a newer version of Essential Studio from an earlier version, in most cases you will need to migrate the .ResX files.
Please follow the steps below:
First Check for multiple versions. If so uninstall version 3.2. And delete assemblies folder from “[install Drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\Assemblies”. Run 184.108.40.206 Assembly Manager.
Steps to Convert .Resx File:
You could use the utility ConvertResX from this location: "[Install Drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\220.127.116.11\Utilities\Migration\2.0\ConvertResX.exe".
1. The BaseVersion entry is the version number of your currently installed Syncfusion assemblies. You can see this version number in your .NET GAC folder: “[Install Drive]:\Windows\assembly”.
2. Click the Choose ResX Files To Convert button and select the .resx files you want to convert.
3. Click the Start converting Files button.
4. After the conversion, the new .resx files will have the same name as the original files. Copies of the original files will be present with a .OLD suffix added to their names.
5. Now, you have the converted .Resx file for the newer version.
For your reference see the attached screen shot convertresx.zip
Check for the references whether they points to [Install Drive]:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies. Set 'Copy Local' property of Syncfusion references to 'false'. Set 'Specific Version' property of Syncfusion references to 'false'.
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.